Wuertz Farm's 12th Annual Gourd Festival
February 5th-8th, 2015
2015 Class Schedule
* Registration fees include all supplies needed unless otherwise noted.
* Deadline to sign up for classes is: January 22th, 2015
* If a class does not meet the minimum allowance by January 1st, 2015, the class will be cancelled and tuition will be refunded.
* Students must cancel on or before January 22th, 2015 in order to receive a tuition refund. “No shows” at the festival will not receive tuition refunds.
* All classes are subject to change.
* Gate entrance fee is NOT included in class price. Admission for the Wuertz Farm Gourd Festival is $8.00 per day or you will be able to buy a 3-day pass for $15.00.
* Thursday is for classes and vendor set up only! Vendors will not be selling any items until Friday at 9am.
* Class registration is online only (as the computer keeps track of the totals)! If you call to register you will be directed to use our website.
* Once a class is full, the "add to cart" button will be removed no longer allowing you to add that class to your cart.
* To be added to a wait list of a class that is full, add the GC# or name of class to the comment section during check out. Or email your wait list selections with your name and phone number to Leah Wuertz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If the class you want is full, please register for your second choice. During check out add your first choice GC# or name of class to the comment section. Once a space comes available in the class that is full Leah Wuertz will call you and get you switched over.